2005-Current Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road/ TRD Pro Complete Dual Battery System "Split-System"
CURRENT ESTIMATED LEAD TIME FOR THIS PRODUCT IS 2 WEEKS
This is the complete dual battery solution for your 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road or TRD Pro!
The TRD-OR/ TRD Pro models have the unique advantage of ATRAC. Besides being a great traction aid, ATRAC deletes the ABS module on the passenger side fender, creating a perfect space for a second battery! This helps divide the weight while keeping plenty of room for accessing headlight bulbs, oil filters, etc. on the driver's side. It also allows for the use of heavier, more powerful batteries.
This kit is absolutely everything you need (minus batteries) to install a fully functioning dual battery system in your truck. The cables come pre-terminated for an easy bolt-in installation!
- OGE's exclusive passenger-side auxiliary battery tray. This tray is CNC machined from 5052 Aluminum, TIG welded, and finished by hand to form a strong, beautiful, functional platform for your new battery. It comes preassembled for easy installation. It easily mounts in ATRAC equipped Toyota Tacoma trucks (TRD Off-Road models) on the passenger side of the engine compartment. Comes with OGE Signature Tie-Down.
- OGE's exclusive driver's side battery tray. The tray acts as a mounting location for the Blue Sea ML-ACR relay. The tray is cut from 5052 aluminum and comes with OGE Signature Tie Down to match the passenger side tray.
- Blue Sea 7622 ML-ACR 500 amp, dual voltage sensing relay. The Blue Sea ML-ACR is the most robust smart relay on the market. It is dual voltage sensing and completely automatic. It does all the battery linking/ unlinking for you, but also features manual override for self jumpstarting, etc. The ACR is marine grade, made in the USA, and has a lifetime warranty!
- In-Cab Management Switch with exclusive OGE plug-and-play wiring harness. The Blue Sea 2146 Contura Switch paired with custom OGE wiring harness allows for remote control operation and monitoring of your ML-ACR. Manually link (jump-start) or isolate your auxiliary battery from your drivers seat! The built-in LED's alert you to over-charge/ under-charge conditions as well as the current state of the relay (linked/ unlinked).
- ALL necessary cables. Only the highest quality, USA made, high strand count, 2 AWG welding cable is used in our kits. Cables are pre-terminated with tinned copper lugs that are properly crimped. The cables are then covered in abrasion resistant braided wrap and finished with 3M adhesive lined heat shrink. The way battery cables should be made!
- Cooper Bussman Marine Rated Battery Fuse System (MRBF). 200 Amp, super low profile fuses... to keep you and your truck safe!
- 2 Mil-Spec terminals
- Plenty of high quality zip-ties
- FULL COLOR INSTRUCTIONS
*Recommended batteries for use in this system are the Full Throttle FT750-35, Odyssey PC1400 Group 35, Northstar NSB-AGM35 or any other high quality Group 35 AGM batteries.