2010-Current 4Runner/ 2010-2014 FJ Cruiser Complete Dual Battery System
THE CURRENT LEAD TIME FOR THIS PRODUCT IS APPROXIMATELY 2 WEEKS
This is the complete dual battery solution for your 5th Generation Toyota 4Runner. This kit is absolutely everything you need (minus batteries) to install a fully functioning dual battery system in your truck.
- OGE's exclusive passenger side mount auxiliary battery tray. Designed specifically to bolt in to the 5th Gen 4Runner. This tray is machined from 5052 Aluminum and comes preassembled for easy installation. Comes with OGE Signature Tie-Down.
- OGE's exclusive driver's side battery tray. The tray also acts as a mounting location for the Blue Sea ML-ACR dual voltage sensing smart relay. The tray is cut from 5052 aluminum and comes with OGE Signature Tie Down.
- Blue Sea 7622 ML-ACR, 500 amp, dual voltage sensing relay. This smart relay is completely automatic and does all the battery linking/ unlinking for you... but also has manual override features for jumpstarting, heavy electrical loads, etc.
- In-Cab Management Switch with exclusive OGE plug-and-play wiring harness. The Blue Sea 2146 Contura Switch paired with custom OGE wiring harness allows for remote control operation and monitoring of your ML-ACR. Manually link (jump-start) or isolate your auxiliary battery from your drivers seat! The built-in LED's alert you to over-charge/ under-charge conditions as well as the current state of the relay (linked/ unlinked).
- ALL necessary cables. Kit includes all the cables you will need to link your two new batteries! All cables are pre-terminated with tinned copper lugs that are properly crimped. The cables are then covered in abrasion resistant braided wrap and finished with 3M adhesive lined heat shrink. All the hard work is done!
- Cooper Bussman Marine Rated Battery Fuse System (MRBF). 200 Amp, super low profile fuses... to keep you and your truck safe!
- 2 Mil-Spec terminals
- Plenty of high quality zip-ties.
- FULL COLOR INSTRUCTIONS
*Recommended batteries for use in this system are the Full Throttle FT750-35, Odyssey PC1400 Group 35, Northstar NSB-AGM35 or any other high quality Group 35 AGM batteries. Group 24 batteries can also be used for maximum capacity but may place unnecessary weight on the passenger side fender. Use this size with caution.