2005 - Current Toyota Tacoma Complete Dual Battery System - "Side-by-Side"
CURRENT LEAD TIME FOR THIS BATTERY SYSTEM IS 3-4 WEEKS
Here is the COMPLETE DUAL BATTERY SOLUTION for your 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma
Kit comes with everything (minus batteries) you will need to install a fully functional dual battery system.
This system utilizes the abundance of space where the factory battery sits and allows for the installation of two Group 35 batteries side-by-side. See below for battery recommendation.
- OGE Exclusive "Side-By-Side" battery tray with tiedown. Cut from 1/4" 5052 Aluminum.
- CNC machined aluminum tiedown with removable ACR plate
- Blue Sea 7622 ML-ACR 500 amp, dual voltage sensing relay. The Blue Sea ML-ACR is the most robust smart relay on the market. It is dual voltage sensing and completely automatic. It does all the battery linking/ unlinking for you, but also features manual override for self jumpstarting and high amp draw scenarios. The ACR is marine grade, made in the USA, and has a lifetime warranty!
- *Optional* In-Cab Management Switch with exclusive OGE plug-and-play wiring harness. The Blue Sea 2146 Contura Switch paired with custom OGE wiring harness allows for remote control operation and monitoring of your ML-ACR. Manually link (jump-start) or isolate your auxiliary battery from your drivers seat! The built-in LED's alert you to over-charge/ under-charge conditions as well as the current state of the relay (linked/ unlinked).
- ALL necessary cables, including extensions with butt connectors for factory starter and ground cables. All cables are pre-terminated with tinned copper lugs that are properly crimped. The cables are then covered in abrasion resistant braided wrap and finished with 3M adhesive lined heat shrink.
- 4 Mil-Spec terminals
*The recommended batteries for this battery tray are the Deka Intimidator Group 35 AGM, or any other quality Group 35 battery such as the Odyssey PC1400 Group 35, X2 Power, Northstar, or Die Hard.*
*3rd Generation Tacoma installation requires careful fitment of batteries to confirm clearance to oil filler neck*
*Installation requires cutting and crimping of the factory cables, as well as drilling 7 holes in the factory battery mount. You will need access to a heavy duty cable crimper to complete this installation*