2003-2009 4Runner Complete Dual Battery System
CURRENT LEAD TIME IS 3-4 WEEKS
Here is the complete dual battery solution for your 03-09 Toyota 4Runner. This kit is everything you need (minus batteries) to install a fully functioning dual battery system in your vehicle.
- OGE's exclusive passenger-side battery tray. Designed specifically for the 03-09 4Runner. This tray is cut from 1/4" 5052 Aluminum and finished by hand to ensure an optimal fit. All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included.
- OGE's exclusive driver's side battery tray. While providing a matching tray and tiedown for your starting battery, this tray also provides a mounting location for your Blue Sea ML-ACR. This takes the guess work out of mounting the heart of your battery system.
- Two Machined Aluminum OGE Signature Battery Tiedowns
- Blue Sea 7622 ML-ACR, 500 amp, smart relay. The ML-ACR is the most robust smart relay on the market. It is dual voltage sensing and completely automatic. It does all the battery linking/ unlinking for you, but also features manual override for self jumpstarting, etc. The ACR is marine grade, made in the USA, and has a lifetime warranty!
- *Optional* In-Cab Management Switch with exclusive OGE plug-and-play wiring harness. The Blue Sea 2146 Contura Switch paired with custom OGE wiring harness allows for remote control operation and monitoring of your ML-ACR. Manually link or isolate your auxiliary battery from your drivers seat! The built-in LED's alert you to over-charge/ under-charge conditions as well as the current state of the relay (linked/ unlinked).
- All necessary cables. All the cables you need for a complete installation. Cables come pre-terminated with properly crimped, tinned copper lugs. They are then covered in braided wrap and finished with 3M marine grade heat shrink. The way battery cables should be made!
- Cooper Bussman MRBF system. Marine Rated Battery Fuses. Your kit will come with two low profile 200 amp fuses to keep you and your truck safe!
- 2 Mil-Spec terminals
- Plenty of high quality zip-ties
- FULL COLOR INSTRUCTIONS
*Recommended batteries for this system are any high quality AGM Group 34R battery. The 4th Gen 4Runners MUST RUN A GROUP 34 BATTERY IN THE PASSENGER SIDE LOCATION FOR HOOD CLEARANCE. Group 34R batteries recommended in both locations due to terminal location.