Redarc 2000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
ESTIMATED LEAD TIME 1-2 WEEKS
REDARC’s 2000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter makes it possible to plug in anywhere and power all your 110V luxuries from home. With a 2000W inverter in your off-grid setup, you can charge your phones, cameras, laptops and speakers, and run GPS, bi-pap, coffee machines, hairdryers, microwaves, irons and power tools without fear of damaging your appliances.
Utilizing a Pure Sine Wave output, the 2000W inverter ensures appliances run smoothly and efficiently, producing less heat and noise. REDARC inverters feature multiple levels of protection including overload, short circuit and an over temperature and load controlled cooling fan, which is engaged when power consumption reaches a certain level. This ensures the inverter can work comfortably in even the harshest conditions.
Control your Pure Sine Wave Inverter from up to 26 feet away with a remote on/off switch, sold separately. This allows the control of an inverter and is designed so the inverter can be installed out of sight in your RV or truck.
*R-12-2000RS-NA is compliant for industrial applications only.
- Designed to run any 110V equipment
- Take all the comforts of home whilst you travel
- Appliances run smoother and more efficiently, producing less heat and noise
- Pure Sine Wave output
- Input and output are fully isolated
- Multiple levels of protection; overload, short circuit and an over temperature and load-controlled cooling fan
- Optional remote on/off switch (REMOTE-RS), control your inverter from a more convenient location
Perfect for powering:
- Bi-pap machines
- Coffee machines
- Power tools
|Input Voltage||12V DC|
|Output Voltage||100 / 110 / 115 / 120 V AC (± 5%) (Dip Switch Selectable)|
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Output Power||2000 W (VA) (± 3%)|
|Weight (lb)||11.6 lb|
|Operating Temperature||–4 ~ 104°F — Derates to 140°F|
|Peak Power||< 3500 W (VA) Surge Power (<3 sec)|