2003-2009 4Runner Complete Dual Battery System
THE CURRENT LEAD TIME FOR THIS PRODUCT IS APPROXIMATELY 3-4 WEEKS
Here is the complete dual battery solution for your 03-09 Toyota 4Runner. This kit is everything you need (minus batteries) to install a fully functioning dual battery system in your vehicle.
- OGE's exclusive passenger-side battery tray. Designed specifically for the 03-09 4Runner. This tray is cut from 1/4" 5052 Aluminum and finished by hand to ensure an optimal fit. All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included.
- OGE's exclusive driver's side battery tray. While providing a matching tray and tiedown for your starting battery, this tray also provides a mounting location for your Blue Sea ML-ACR. This takes the guess work out of mounting the heart of your battery system.
- Two Machined Aluminum OGE Signature Battery Tiedowns
- Blue Sea 7622 ML-ACR, 500 amp, smart relay. The ML-ACR is the most robust smart relay on the market. It is dual voltage sensing and completely automatic. It does all the battery linking/ unlinking for you, but also features manual override for self jumpstarting, etc. The ACR is marine grade, made in the USA, and has a lifetime warranty!
- *NO LONGER INCLUDED* (Read to the end to find out why) In-Cab Management Switch with exclusive OGE plug-and-play wiring harness. The Blue Sea 2146 Contura Switch paired with custom OGE wiring harness allows for remote control operation and monitoring of your ML-ACR. Manually link or isolate your auxiliary battery from your drivers seat! The built-in LED's alert you to over-charge/ under-charge conditions as well as the current state of the relay (linked/ unlinked). **This is the only piece of our kit that was manufactured overseas. Due to the current world situation, supply chain shortages and shipping delays, we no longer offer this wiring harness as a piece of the kit**
- All necessary cables. All the cables you need for a complete installation. Cables come pre-terminated with properly crimped, tinned copper lugs. They are then covered in braided wrap and finished with 3M marine grade heat shrink. The way battery cables should be made!
- Cooper Bussman MRBF system. Marine Rated Battery Fuses. Your kit will come with two low profile 200 amp fuses to keep you and your truck safe!
- 2 Mil-Spec terminals
- Plenty of high quality zip-ties
- FULL COLOR INSTRUCTIONS
*Recommended batteries for this system are any high quality AGM Group 34R such as Odyssey PC1500 Group 34R or Northstar Group 34R. The 4th Gen 4Runners MUST RUN A GROUP 34R BATTERY IN THE PASSENGER SIDE LOCATION FOR HOOD CLEARANCE. Group 34R batteries recommended in both locations due to terminal location.