2005 - Current Toyota Tacoma Complete Dual Battery System - "Side-by-Side"
CURRENT LEAD TIME FOR THIS PRODUCT IS 2-3 WEEKS
Here is the COMPLETE DUAL BATTERY SOLUTION for your 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma.
Kit comes with everything (minus batteries) you will need to install a fully functional dual battery system.
This system utilizes the abundance of space where the factory battery sits and allows for the installation of two Group 35 batteries side-by-side. See below for battery recommendation.
- OGE Exclusive "Side-By-Side" battery. Cut from 1/4" 5052 Aluminum.
- CNC machined aluminum tiedown with removable ACR plate
- Blue Sea 7622 ML-ACR 500 amp, dual voltage sensing relay. The Blue Sea ML-ACR is the most robust smart relay on the market. It is dual voltage sensing and completely automatic. It does all the battery linking/ unlinking for you, but also features manual override for self jumpstarting and high amp draw scenarios. The ACR is marine grade, made in the USA, and has a lifetime warranty!
- In-Cab Management Switch with exclusive OGE plug-and-play wiring harness. The Blue Sea 2146 Contura Switch paired with custom OGE wiring harness allows for remote control operation and monitoring of your ML-ACR. Manually link (jump-start) or isolate your auxiliary battery from your drivers seat! The built-in LED's alert you to over-charge/ under-charge conditions as well as the current state of the relay (linked/ unlinked).
- ALL necessary cables, including extensions with butt connectors for factory starter and ground cables. All cables are pre-terminated with tinned copper lugs that are properly crimped. The cables are then covered in abrasion resistant braided wrap and finished with 3M adhesive lined heat shrink.
- 4 Mil-Spec terminals
*Recommended batteries for use in this system are the Full Throttle FT750-35, Odyssey PC1400 Group 35, Northstar NSB-AGM35 or any other high quality Group 35 AGM batteries with a footprint of 9" x 7"
*Installation requires cutting and crimping of the factory cables, as well as drilling 7 holes in the factory battery mount. You will need access to a heavy duty cable crimper to complete this installation*