Complete Dual Battery Systems for Toyota Trucks - "Classic OGE Split System"
THE CURRENT LEAD TIME FOR THIS SYSTEM IS 2-3 WEEKS
Looking for the most complete, heavy duty, dual battery system for your Toyota Truck or SUV? This is it! Available for most late model Toyota trucks, simply choose your vehicle from the menu above and we'll take care of the rest! (Please see below for battery recommendations for your vehicle).
We pride ourselves in providing the most inclusive kits in the industry for a trouble free installation. Most of these kits are 100% bolt-in, with no special tools required.
The dual battery systems in this category feature the Blue Sea Systems ML-ACR as the heart of the system. This is a heavy duty, automatic charging relay (AKA: "Smart Relay"). This unit works best for heavy duty applications to link two similar batteries for charging and discharging the batteries together, self-jumpstarting or manually linking the batteries for winching, car audio competition, or any other high amp-draw scenario.
- OGE's exclusive passenger-side auxiliary battery tray. Simply choose your vehicle from the list above and we'll send the auxiliary battery tray specifically made for your vehicle. We custom cut and machine all of our battery trays from 1/4" aluminum and TIG weld them for strength. Comes with OGE machined aluminum tiedown and all necessary hardware. Curious what your specific battery tray will look like? Check them out in our Battery Trays section.
- OGE's exclusive ML-ACR mount/ battery tray. This tray acts as a mounting location for the Blue Sea ML-ACR relay. It is cut from 5052 aluminum and comes with OGE machined aluminum tiedown, new j-hooks, and all necessary hardware.
Blue Sea Systems ML-ACR
The Blue Sea Systems 7622 ML-ACR (Magnetic Latching Automatic Charging Relay) is the most robust, reliable, dual-voltage sensing "smart relay" on the market. This is why we have chosen this workhorse to be the heart of our dual battery systems. This relay automatically combines batteries during charging and isolates batteries when discharging, making it ideal for automotive dual battery systems.
In-Cab Management Switch with exclusive OGE plug-and-play wiring harness. The Blue Sea Systems 2146 Contura Switch paired with custom OGE wiring harness allows for remote control operation and monitoring of your ML-ACR. Manually link (jump-start) or isolate your auxiliary battery from your drivers seat! The built-in LED's alert you to over-charge/ under-charge conditions as well as the current state of the relay (linked/ unlinked).
- ALL necessary cables. Only the highest quality, USA made, high strand count, 2 AWG welding cable is used in our kits. Cables are pre-terminated with tinned copper lugs that are properly crimped. The cables are then covered in abrasion resistant braided wrap and finished with 3M adhesive lined heat shrink. Handmade in the USA. The way battery cables should be made!
- Cooper Bussman Marine Rated Battery Fuse System (MRBF). 200 Amp, super low profile fuses... to keep you and your truck safe!
- 2 Mil-Spec terminals
- Plenty of high quality zip-ties
- FULL COLOR INSTRUCTIONS
Battery Size Recommendation by vehicle:
2005 - Current Toyota Tacoma: Group 35 AGM in both locations
2010 - Current 4Runner: Group 35, 34 or 24 AGM in both locations
2003 - 2009 4Runner: Group 34 AGM in both locations
2003 - 2009 Lexus GX470: Group 34R or 35 AGM in both locations
2007 - 2009 FJ Cruiser: Group 34R or 35 AGM in both locations
2008 - 2014 FJ Cruiser: Group 35 AGM in both locations
We recommend batteries made by Odyssey, Northstar, or Full Throttle