DIY Dual Battery Kit - With Blue Sea ML-ACR
The current lead time for this product is 2 weeks
Do you want an OGE dual battery system but don't see your specific application? Do you want to save some cash by building your own, super clean system using the same parts we use? This is the kit you're looking for!
We source all of the highest quality, hard to find parts to cleanly install dual batteries in any vehicle. Simply mount your batteries using our application specific battery trays or your own solution and complete the job with this kit!
DIY kit includes:
- Blue Sea ML-ACR 500 Amp, dual voltage sensing "smart" relay. Lifetime warranty. Simply the best smart relay on the market.
- *Optional* In-Cab Management Switch with exclusive OGE plug-and-play wiring harness. The Blue Sea 2146 Contura Switch paired with custom OGE wiring harness allows for remote control operation and monitoring of your ML-ACR. Manually link (jump-start) or isolate your auxiliary battery from your drivers seat! The built-in LED's alert you to over-charge/ under-charge conditions as well as the current state of the relay (linked/ unlinked).
- 20' of 2 AWG Welding Cable - High strand count, super flexible, made in USA cable (twice as thick as the competitors).
- 8 tinned copper battery lugs (two more than you'll need, everyone makes mistakes)
- 2 Mil-Spec battery terminals
- 3M adhesive lined heat shrink, red and black (more pieces than you'll need)
- Plenty of zip Ties
**Please consider adding our Cooper Bussman MRBF (Marine Rated Battery Fuse) kit to add a level of safety that no other DIY kit offers.****Please note that to properly install this system, you will need access to a heavy duty crimping tool. There are inexpensive options all over the Internet... Search for "10 Ton Hydraulic Crimper" on Ebay and look for the yellow handles. They're everywhere.**