REDARC/ OGE Complete Dual Battery System with DC to DC Charging Technology - For Toyota Trucks and SUV's
Typical lead time for this product 1-3 WEEKS
Looking for the most complete, reliable, efficient, dual battery system for your Toyota Truck or SUV? This is it! Available for most late model Toyota trucks, simply choose your vehicle from the menu above and we'll take care of the rest! (Please see below for battery recommendations for your vehicle).
We pride ourselves in providing the most inclusive kits in the industry for a trouble free installation.
The dual battery systems in this category feature DC to DC battery chargers from REDARC Electronics. These are on-board battery chargers that will charge and maintain your auxiliary battery to 100% state of charge, unlike many other dual battery systems. With DC to DC charging technology, there is no need oto have matching batteries in your system. Feel free to keep your factory starting battery and add a high quality AGM, Gel, deep cycle flooded, or even Lithium battery as your auxiliary! As an added bonus, these units are solar ready! With a built in MPPT solar charge controller, adding a solar panel to your setup is plug and play.
- OGE's exclusive passenger-side auxiliary battery tray. Simply choose your vehicle from the list above and we'll send the auxiliary battery tray specifically made for your vehicle. We custom cut and machine all of our battery trays from 1/4" aluminum and TIG weld them for strength. Comes with OGE machined aluminum tiedown and all necessary hardware. Curious what yours will look like? Check them out in our Battery Trays section.
- OGE's exclusive REDARC mount/ battery tray. This tray acts as a mounting location for the REDARC BCDC1225D that comes in the kit. It is cut from 5052 aluminum and comes with OGE machined aluminum tiedown, new j-hooks, and all necessary hardware.
The REDARC BCDC1225D In-vehicle Dual Battery Charger is a 12 volt, 25A in-vehicle DC-DC battery charger designed to charge your secondary battery banks to 100% state of charge while on the move. Capable of charging AGM, Gel, Flooded, or Lithium batteries. Built in MPPT solar charge controller makes this unit solar ready.
- ALL necessary wire, ring terminals, butt connectors and heat shrink. High quality, automotive grade, 8 AWG wire included. Enough to complete the installation in any Toyota engine bay. 3M, adhesive line heat shrink. High quality brazed ring terminals and butt connectors.
- Cooper Bussman Marine Rated Battery Fuse System (MRBF). Two 40 Amp, super low profile fuses with marine grade fuse mounts. Keeps you and your truck safe!
- 2 Mil-Spec terminals
- Plenty of high quality zip-ties
- FULL COLOR INSTRUCTIONS
Battery Size Recommendation by vehicle:
2005 - Current Toyota Tacoma: Group 35 AGM in both locations
2010 - Current 4Runner: Group 35, 34 or 24 in both locations
2003 - 2009 4Runner: Group 34R in both locations
2003 - 2009 Lexus GX470: Group 34R or 35 in both locations
2007 - 2009 FJ Cruiser: Group 34R or 35 in both locations
2008 - 2014 FJ Cruiser: Group 35 in both locations
We recommend batteries made by Odyssey, Northstar, or Full Throttle